200-Hour Hatha and Vinyasa Teacher Training Course in Sanur, Bali
Dive deeper into the true art of yoga teachings and philosophy, join Parahita Yoga Teacher Training at the beautiful Uma de Villa, Sanur-Bali. Deepen your courting along with your yoga exercise, build a day by day exercise of asana, pranayama, and meditation, benefit the talent set you will need to teach others.
You’ll emerge with a broader expertise in Vinyasa, yoga philosophy, pranayama, and meditation. If you live and breathe the yogi way of life, you will be mind blown with the scenic location that is close to the beach, only 50 meters with calmer waves, serene black-sand shores, thrills in the offing, a nightlife scene.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Intermediate
Group Size Small Group
- Learn the art of teaching
- A deeply transformative inner journey
- Intensive study on learning yoga philosophy
- 200-hour Hatha Vinyasa internationally-accredited Yoga Alliance official certificate
- Practice and share the experience with certified and professional yoga practitioners
- Complimentary healthy lunch and dinner
- 24 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is canceled up to 20 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 20 days before arrival.
- 24 nights accommodation
- All meals
- Airport transfers pick up and drop off
- Balinese healing massage
- Ceremony at Bali Water Temple, opening and closing ceremony
- Daily workshops
- In-depth yoga philosophy classes
- Manual books
- Meditation and breathwork
- Morning and evening yoga asana practice
- Sanskrit mantras
- Unlimited purified drinking water
- Yoga Alliance 200-hour certificate upon successful completion
- Parahita t-shirt/top and tote bag
- Flight Tickets
- Other activities and day tours
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
07:00 AM - 07:30 AM
07:30 AM - 09:00 AM
09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - 1: 00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Lunch, Free time to explore the area and enjoy the beaches
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Teaching Practice or Lectures
Teaching Practice or Lectures
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Uma de Villa stands in private quite area in Sanur, one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali. The villa is just 5-minute walk from the traditional market that provides the freshest vegetables, fruits, and herbs in the heart of Sanur area. Sanur Beach is only 3-minute drive from the villa where you may find a complex of art shops, boutiques, and restaurants. Uma de Villa has many units of one-bedroom villas with private pool and living room. A really private quite holiday in Bali.
- Each villa has a private pool and dining room.
- All rooms are with air conditioning and a king-size bed.
- We provide wooden gate to protect your privacy during your stay with us.
- An in-room safe
- Satellite TV
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
- Mountain bikes for exploring the local area are included with each villa
- Laundry service is available at extra charge
- Massage and spa services are available by appointment
During this training program, you will be staying at Uma de Villa. Set in the harmonious surroundings of Sanur, Bali and only five-minutes stroll away from the beach, Uma de Villa offers a tranquil retreat for everyone, With a wonderful variety of accommodation with lush tropical gardens and pool views to suit your individual needs.
They provide free Wi-Fi, a desk, and a flat-screen TV. The room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries. All units have cabinets. Sit back relax and enjoy the ambiance of quiet and private pool, living room and king-size bed which makes you comfortable and feel like home.
The training package includes breakfast and complimentary lunch, and dinner during the whole course but not in the day OFF, the foods cater for vegetarian and vegan. Unlimited drinking water will also be provided.
Please note that the food is Local Balinese vegetarian/vegan which is served with love. If you have any allergies please let them know.
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
- Mineral Water
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Raw food
- Advance your personal practice and dive deeper into the knowledge of yoga
- Experience yoga as a holistic way of life
- Find your “dharma” and begin your journey now
- Build up your own sadhana
- Build up your own asana
This yoga teacher training course provides the best of Bali has to offer including amazing beaches, the tastiest foods, eco-friendly accommodations, spectacular dolphin show, and a vacation of a lifetime. Together with a deep retreat style 200-hour yoga teacher training that will let you dive deep into yourself and into the ancient lore of yoga.
The curriculum is based on classical yoga using elements from the ancient scriptures such as Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Vedanta, Upanishad, Hatha yoga Pradipika, and Tantra yoga combined with modern spiritual teachings.
As a student at Parahita Yoga Teacher Training, you will not only learn the art of teaching yoga asana, but you will also gain a comprehensive understanding of the philosophy, lifestyle, and techniques of yoga, while enjoying the paradise that is Bali, where the body and heart open easily, the mind relaxes, and your meditation becomes more profound.
Parahita Yoga believes that in order to become yoga teachers. Once should progress on their own journey of evolution and this is what they offer to you, a deep transformational process of growing, expanding, and learning. They believe that each person should teach from a place of inner balance and harmony, from their knowledge they gained through experience rather than borrowed from books.
In the training, Parahita Alam helps the students go into themselves, overcome their limitations and inner struggles and find the internal yoga teacher that is already in them (as in everyone); and Parahita Alam does this through a deep process of self-inquiry, inner healing, and transformation.
- Deep yoga history and philosophy
- Mudras, bandhas and pranayama
- The art of teaching
- Yoga ethics and morality
- Assist you in your desire to uncover your true self
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Elevate your energy and motivation
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
- Increase your confidence in teaching others
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Provide inspiration for you to become a better yoga teacher
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental, and spiritual health
- A body nourished with healthy food
- A new perspective and worldview
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the yamas and niyamas
- The knowledge of how to maintain your health through natural methods
- The knowledge to teach various styles of yoga to a variety of populations
Starting a new journey is exciting, but sometimes it’s scary. You might feel like you will take a leap into the unknown, It’s very natural to have doubts and questions, and we truly understand! We know you might have a lot of questions before starting the journey with us, and we are so happy to be able to answer all of your questions
Do I become a registered Yoga Alliance teacher straight away after completing the course or I have to register myself?
Our school is an international certified yoga school accredited by Yoga Alliance, upon you finish your training, you will get a certification to register in Yoga Alliance, you need to register by yourself, however, we will happy to guide you anytime you need.
Can I use it to find a job immediately?
Upon you register in Yoga Alliance, you will be able to teach around the world.
Also is the area good for exploring as well or no time for this?
During your teacher training, you will get 1 day off, so you will be able to explore all the area in Sanur or Bali.
The transportation from and to the hotel, do we get any details and info before arrival, never been to Bali and will travel on my own, feeling a bit unsure?
We understand that when we are in a place we have never visited, surely we will feel worried. However, you don’t need to worry our course is including pick up and drop off service from the airport. one of our drivers will wait at the gate and holding a sign with your name on it, just send us all your details
How skillfully do you have to be at yoga to join the course?
During the course, you will have asana (physical yoga) practice every morning. We suggest that students have some form of daily asana practice. If you just try yoga, you may need to give yourself a few month practices, if you have regular yoga practice then you are ready anytime.
An advanced yogi is not a person who can do advanced postures, an advanced yogi is someone who does yoga with a willingness to learn, an understanding of the limit of their own body and maturity.
This course is not only for aspiring teachers but also for anyone who wants to deepen their practice, this course will give the experienced yogi a new perspective of yoga.
How much I need to pay to hold a place?
You can enroll with 20% of the price as a deposit, the remaining of the payment is due a month before the training starts.
Is the deposit refundable?
The deposit is non-refundable, however, it can be transferred to another course, if you booked a training and were unable to attend that month we could move the deposit to any of our events within the next 12 months for you.
How to get there?
Book flights to Bali, we’ll pick you up at the airport
What time should I get to the hotel and when does the course start on Day 1?
Our RYT-200 Training start at 7 am on Day one, and the day after.
Most students arrive the day before so they have time to settle into their accommodation and find their bearings etc.
What time does the course finish on Day 25?
The RYT-200 course ends at 9 am on Day 25 – and most students get together somewhere special afterward for a celebratory meal and goodbye.
How is the weather in Bali?
Bali is a tropical island, average year-round temperature stands at around 30°C with a humidity level of about 85%. The dry season is March to October, November to February is wet season. Even during wet season it is still hot, and the rain generally comes in short, you will still get your sunshine. You can find out more about the average temperature/ humidity/ rainfall weather each month here: https://www.bali.com/news_weather.html
What is the currency in Bali?
The currency for Bali is Indonesian Rupiah. You can check the exchange rate to your local currency here: http://www.xe.com/currency/idr-indonesian-rupiah
is the training only teach Hatha and Vinyasa?
Our training is focused on Hatha and Vinyasa. However, In day to day practice, we include meditation and breathing practice and also there will be many approaches using yin perspective.
|Package Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Excluding Flights||Price (PP) Including Flights|
October 1, 2019 - October 25, 2019
November 17, 2019 - December 11, 2019
January 13, 2020 - February 6, 2020