Dive deeper into the true art of yoga teachings and philosophy, join Parahita Yoga Teacher Training at the beautiful Uma de Villa, Sanur-Bali. Deepen your courting along with your yoga exercise, build a day by day exercise of asana, pranayama, and meditation, benefit the talent set you will need to teach others.
You’ll emerge with a broader expertise in Vinyasa, yoga philosophy, pranayama, and meditation. If you live and breathe the yogi way of life, you will be mind blown with the scenic location that is close to the beach, only 50 meters with calmer waves, serene black-sand shores, thrills in the offing, a nightlife scene.
- Lead Public Class Practicum
- Deeply transformative inner journey
- Eligible to register with Yoga Alliance upon completion
- Intensive study on learning yoga philosophy and the art of teaching
- Practice and share the experience with certified and professional yoga practitioners
- 24 nights accommodation in the beautiful Bona Village Bali
- Complimentary healthy lunch and dinner
- Daily breakfast
- Private pool
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Environmentally friendly
- Meditation garden
- Smoke-free property
- Special menu request
- Yoga studio
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Parking lot
- Tour assistance
- Wireless internet
Parahita Villas stands in private quite area in Sanur, one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali. The villa is just 5-minute walk from the traditional market that provides the freshest vegetables, fruits, and herbs in the heart of Sanur area. Sanur Beach is only 3-minute drive from the villa where you may find the complex of art shops, boutiques, and restaurants.
Parahita Villas has 2 units of the one-bedroom villa and 3 units of a two-bedroom villa. You can also combine the 1 bedroom villa and 2 bedroom villa by opening the connecting door to create a 3 bedroom villa for your family. All villas have a private pool and living room. A really private quite holiday in Bali.
- Deep yoga history and philosophy
- Mudras, bandhas and pranayama
- The art of teaching
- Yoga ethics and morality
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Helps you to understand postures, their true alignment and the anatomy involved in each pose
- Deepen your concentration and improve your focus
- Heightened awareness leads to personal growth
- Increasing your capacity to hold asana and at the same time focus on your breath and remain mindful
- Give you a chance to heal and to train for the change that you seek and which will be joyous for you.
- Having a deeper sense of compassion and more meaningful relationships because you will have learned to have empathy for all human beings.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification
- Give you a really deep understanding of yoga philosophy
- Deepen your yoga practice and take it to the next level
- Connect With Your True Self In A Deeper Way
- Life style and ethics for a yoga practitioner and teacher
Parahita Villas is located in Sanur, a 7-minute drive from the white sandy Sanur Beach. The property offers spacious accommodations with private pool. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi access throughout the property.
- Sindhu Beach – 10 minutes
- Segara Beach – 10 minutes
- Bali Safari and Marine Park – 45 minutes
- Bali Zoo – 45 minutes
- Ubud art location – 45 minutes
- Butterfly Park – 60 minutes
- Kuta – 45 minutes
- Bali Bird Park – 50 minutes
- Seminyak – 37 minutes
- Canggu – 40 minutes
- Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) – 30 minutes
The training package includes breakfast and complimentary lunch, and dinner during the whole course but not in the day OFF, the foods caters for vegetarian and vegan. Unlimited drinking water will also be provided.
Please note that the food is Local Balinese vegetarian/vegan which is served with love. If you have any allergic please let them know.
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- 24 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers pick up and drop off
- Balinese healing massage
- Ceremony at Bali Water Temple, opening and closing ceremony
- Daily workshops
- All meals
- In-depth yoga philosophy classes
- Manual books
- Meditation and breathwork
- Morning and evening yoga asana practice
- Sanskrit mantras
- Unlimited purified drinking water
- 200-hour certificate to register with Yoga Alliance upon successful completion
- Parahita t-shirt/top and tote bag
What’s not included
- Flight tickets
- Other activities and day tours
- Personal expenses
How to get there
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 90 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.